On Bethel Governing Body UN and UN NGO Connections 2

On The Bethel “Man of Lawlessness” 2/2

> Hi and thanks for that fantastic read, not just read but I agree with most of
> what you have said, I say most as I have to go through the scriptures you
> quoted as well.
> One thing you mentioned was that we can see on the net the Utube against JW and
> for JW, and many sites and forums about JW. do you mean that some of those for
> JW are really against JW, and that some that are against JW are really for the
> GB.

Your welcome.

Yes, it is an expert dividing in engineered dissension and doubt creation applied globally. And once we know the GB is themselves providing the lawless fuel, and even anointed are getting lost, then we have to take all the JW “alternative news” with a caution, because the goal is division and or stumbling in one way or another. There are many fakes and false-fronts; I could be one too, but in fact what makes this analysis unique is that it reinforces the foundational JW truths and plainly admits JWs sins, WHILE connecting Bethel apostasy and GB man of lawlessness as the beginning of a final prophetic cycle as a continuum.

So I am not dividing from our foundational truth, I am converging it back to the main pattern, I am exposing man of lawlessness activity and signal prophecy “IN the temple” indicating a temple judgment final cycle is going to be the outcome – and MOL IS THE FIRST SIGNAL!!!, and that that MUST replicate the selfsame preview cycle of 1914, but with an explicit temple judgment of Dan8:13-14 starting the cycle, but in perfect 1-7 trumpet order as Rev8 leads to 9, 10 and 11. Thus this analysis is reinforcing the foundation with it’s final completing layer of truth that it simply REPEATS to finality on a reliable guiding pattern of former significant prophecy. Due to murderous danger in the org that will develop, is the only reason I tell JWs to be careful, consider fleeing if their own conscience dictates, BUT under no circumstance follow the lead of lawless Bethel come temple desolation. These factional killers in the org want to herd JWs to capture.

In fact as clearly as I see the disgusting that right at Bethel, I must now in my personal conscience tell JWs to flee. (More on that later as to my rationale and Rev2-3);

So yes, even well meaning JWs are currently not seeing the harmonious requirement of respecting the 1914-1926 cycle, because it is the guiding basis of what is to come. By God’s wisdom, He has already mapped the way. So some JWs may start to doubt the whole truth, and we do not want to lose the foundational anchor in the process, as many are doing and inventing whole new mutations, rather than a simple “cellular division” of 1914 that will complete a full body of Christ.

It is a complex operation on the web designed to sow doubt, replicate automatically so more doubt springs up accidentally (or on purpose). It is designed to stumble by use of actual Bethel lawless activity and now brazen blasphemy as the content driver. And it is designed to cause division and initial “tenderization” of JW unity. Some out there have essentially invented totally new religions completely uprooting the temple truth foundation. I cannot say certainly they are demon inspired MOL ops, but they are serving that purpose. whether they know it or not. And yet, being out of the JW org 8th King spider web at this critical time, is also a good idea, so God may very well allow a dispersion of weak and doubting sheep for the regathering aided by Christ and angels directly long before Armageddon totality. (Rev9 meaning); And ALL of it is in the prophecies in that regard to initial regathering all covered in Isaiah and other first judgment 740 BCE focused prophets;

What God allows is being able to read a prophecy with now ALL the meanings in mind, because the JW judgment is a “microcosm” of the world judgment some years later, to follow and be signaled by the JW temple judgment and desolation. And all prophecy has initial former patterns in Israel and Christendom judgments. Where as one principle apples to JWs, in an overall way it will eventually apply to all the world. BUT God is giving a final clear, concise (as possible), detailed and drawn out FINAL warning with so much evidence the WHOLE Bible is tied into the final pattern in final climax form.

Thus anything that diverges from JW foundational truths of the 1914 era of truth, is in effect wandering, but God will recover His sheep in time. And new ones. This coming scattering is Zech13:7 (and eventual regrouping). The final 8th King attack is not a scattering but a gathering. That is how we know Zech13:7 is this first 8th King attack of Dan8:13 trampling, for now obvious UN NGO and lawless reasons;
> When you mentioned that the infiltration is far more reached at a
> congregational level I found sickening, as I love my b/s and care so much, I
> stay on becAuse of that reason as I have family and ones that I love deeply,
> they are so blinded and staying was to try and help when all this hits the fan,
> that is the only reason I stay, as I believe what you say is true, but I will
> not stop preaching Christ redemption of sins and faith in his ransom, and
> Christ and the Kingdom for the glory of Jehovah, as i want to see an end to
> this satanical rulership to.

Yes it is not for a person to tell another a command of a man, but to state the truth as we feel it is being manifested now. I was at meetings up until Mar 31, but circumstances, and eventually clear awareness of the Dan11:44 set-up made me unable to attend, and also now unwilling, I still preach and am no longer under the renegade authority of the Bethel frauds, and never was in fact, but fear of man truly is a stumbling block and displeasing to God.

So all I can do is help others to warn other JWs of what is REALLY operating in Bethel planning as per prophecy. The GB=FDS situation floored me, not out of doubt they would pull such a blasphemous stunt, but out of their brazen blasphemy so obviously meant to be a Satanic body claiming to be the ONLY anointed body considered “faithful”, and self-approved too boot!!!. Plus my cong elders getting addresses “in case of emergency” was also suspect, as was Bethel member visits reinforcing organizational obedience “in times of emergency”. That too started to open my eyes.

I felt I was a spy-like person keeping tabs on MOL at congregational level. A couple robotic elders made me suspect they are implants. But I will NOT go anywhere any JW org direction may try to lead, period. I will trust in God and Christ, not detached actors at Bethel. As far as elders, they could all use a refresher course on the basic 1914-1926 patterns, at least those I know, my JW teachers were not in position when I was studying, but knew the Bible JW patterns very well. That is why at one forum, I could not understand how former elders and COs could not understand the basic pattern replication that I am explaining as a mere repeat principle – which MOL MUST signal the start of. They had not had the foundational patterns and basic principles drilled in deep enough, they are as lost, it seems, as anyone else. And I think since 1990, it is a scientifically deployed method of achieving that denuding effect deployed by the GB almost if not actually hypnotic like.

I cannot believe how Bible detached even most JWs have become, at least the ones I have encountered. That too tells me something is wrong, the focus is gone. Yet some see it immediately because God’s spirit is able to communicate truth, live and real-time, by prophetic “language” and they understood the basic principles repeating is actually common in man approaching a judgment; again…
> So could it be that ones on topix WT apologists know all this, sometimes I
> think they know the WT is corrupt and the the GB self appointment is wicked yet
> they still stand by the org, it makes it so hard who is who and who, are they
> blinded or have an evil agenda, makes me wonder.

Yes, that is why 8th King planning uses the web to full advantage, while the GB purposely directs JWs away from the web to keep JWs dumbed down to accidental 8th King and MOL possible information. The 8K and GB have cordoned off the 2 billion person web as a goat ranch stumbling field ONLY for stumbling use. More evil genius at work.

Got to be careful.
> And one of the things that made me really start to think is the deception that
> the GB avoids in the judement of JW house first, its so obvious yet they give
> the illusion that BTG is judged first then the GT starts, it because they want
> to keep the flock thinking they are Already approved and that everything is
> fine and no worries within, but we know its a lie.

Yep, it will create a shocking actual experience to the maximum. It may cause the biggest mass stumbling event in all JW history. Plus it allows a required temple desolation to be made to appear as something completely out of sync in prophecy, further bewildering JWs come desolation timing, for no Armageddon will arrive for quite some time, and God demands a final ministry (Zech3:6-7; Rev10:11). JWs will think “alls done” when in fact the “hour of test” and a final Rev10-11 commission is JUST BEGINNING!!! AT THE SAME TIME! A TRUE CHRISTIAN TEST OF UNIVERSAL PROPORTIONS!!!

The Bethel deception is simply ingenious when we see these kinds of purposeful mental positioning, false expectations and use of falsely applied prophecy to cover up what will be truly a devastating period of JW history. (The JW desolation will begin the “tribulation of those days”, plain and simple, it will NOT be “the end” yet) I can see this “operation of error” required expert human deceivers under demon master guidance (allowed by defector Christians at incept; (Dan11:30b-11:31a, 32a), And too, it required God’s foretold permission (2Thess2:11-12) to allow a HUGE world signal and recovery to eventually develop in a well seen JW judgment, because He WILL deploy the Destroyer to end the desolation covertly guaranteed; (2Thess2:8; Rev9:1-4, 11); and make an astounding recovery and final Kingdom completion campaign.

Ultimately God’s PROPHECY is what MUST fulfill to finality.

The 8th King powers WILL meet a manifestation worldwide that Assyria also met to stop their judgment drive attempted over extension of a decree they KNEW God had given them to a point:

(Isaiah 36:10) And now is it without authorization from Jehovah that I have come up against this land to bring it to ruin? Jehovah himself said to me, ‘Go up against this land, and you must bring it to ruin.’”

Which was a lie, Israel had been given to Assyria in divine judgment, NOT Jerusalem:

(Hosea 1:4-7) And Jehovah went on to say to him: “Call his name Jezreel, for yet a little while and I must hold an accounting for the acts of bloodshed of Jezreel against the house of Jehu, and I must cause the royal rule of the house of Israel to cease. 5 And it must occur in that day that I must break the bow of Israel in the low plain of Jezreel.” 6 And she proceeded to become pregnant another time and to give birth to a daughter. And He went on to say to him: “Call her name Lo-ruhamah, for I shall no more show mercy again to the house of Israel, because I shall positively take them away. 7 But to the house of Judah I shall show mercy, and I will save them by Jehovah their God; but I shall not save them by a bow or by a sword or by war, by horses or by horsemen.”

And the Assyrians knew that, just as the 8th King will also try to overextend the Daniel 8:13-14 judgment of JW “Israel” (Bethel system) divine decree, and try to take all JWs worldwide, only to meet the Destroyer as he activates Revelation 9, and fulfills Isa37:30-32 (sign), Isa31:8-9, Mic5:6-7 and Hosea 1:7 GUARANTEED.

It is God and Christ who will save approved JWs, and rescue some captured, and delay the 8th King and oversee Rev9-11 to completion by this actual very close range “presence” of Christ in the temple; (Zech9:8; Mal3:1-4; 2Thess2:8; Zech3:4-7); And with that purification and takeover of Christ (Isa66:6) a surge of REAL full power holy spirit will be poured out like NOTHING you have ever seen or felt in all JW history since Pentecost and after for a limited time, and 1919-1926 and after for a limited time; Because all demons will be OUT of the temple!

And the anointed body is given back the ministry in a clean, new, “robes of state” form:

(Zechariah 3:4-5) Then he answered and said to those (angels) standing before him: “Remove the (apostate Bethel’s) befouled garments (lawlessness and reproach and it’s foretold apostate Bethel source) from upon him.” (2Thess2:8 parallel) And he went on to say to him (anointed realization from God:) “See, I have caused your error to pass away from upon you (purification), and there is a clothing of you with robes of state.” (actual, genuine anointed remnant priesthood temple officiation; FDS significance) 5 At that I said: “Let them (angel directed) put a clean turban upon his head.” (actual genuine approved anointed leadership replaces Bethel’s filthy “turban”) And they (the Destroyer’s angels, Rev9 recovery) (the Destroyer’s angels, Rev9 recovery) proceeded to put the clean turban upon his head and to clothe him with garments; and the angel of Jehovah was standing by. (Christ “the Destroyer” King (Rev9:11) oversees the temple purification and recovery to irreversible completion);

Which leads to the divine ultimatum which will lead to Rev 10 “little scroll” mission acceptance and truth awareness near parallel to this:

(Zechariah 3:6-7) And the angel of Jehovah began to bear witness to Joshua, saying: 7 “This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘If it is in my ways that you will walk, and if it is my obligation that you will keep, then also it will be you that will judge my house and also keep my courtyards; (“all his belongings” as parallel to faithful slave official clean new “robes of state” as divine opportunity upon Rev10-11 mission completion) (“all his belongings” as parallel to faithful slave official clean new “robes of state” as divine opportunity upon Rev10-11 mission completion) and I shall certainly give you free access among these (angels) who are standing by.’

And that starts Rev10-11 to finality entering an unknown 1260 day start period of final Kingdom ministry completion announcement in a completing 8th King face, leading to “little scroll” “disturbing reports” here:

(Revelation 11:7) And when they have finished their witnessing (1260 days completes), the (8th King) wild beast that ascends out of the abyss (Rev17:8-18 (final fulfillment); Meaning a final world conflict UN 3.0 (Daniel 11:31d) falls into, for 4tth UN final placement) will make war with (WE shall be spiritually at war with the losers) them and conquer them and kill them. (They win the battle; Dan7:25-26; Dan12:7, 11 – but not the war);


Of this “little scroll” good news update:

(Zechariah 3:8-9) “‘Hear, please, O Joshua the high priest (anointed body), you and your companions (anointed body members) who are sitting before you (as angels are shown standing with “Joshua” in this vision, humans are seated here), for they are men [serving] as (Christian and world) portents (leading to and into the final “two witnesses” connection to Zechariah 4 proclamations of temple “head stone” divine completion); for here I am bringing in my servant Sprout! (The “head stone”, “grand crown” and actual divine Christ King-Priest spirit person of temple final completion event; Zech6:9-15) 9 For, look! the stone (Zech4:6-8) that I have put before Joshua! Upon the one stone (Christ as temple and Kingdom completion final “stone” of the temple, finalizing the whole Messianic Kingdom “stone” completion of Daniel 2:31-45) there are seven eyes. (complete divine oversight of temple completion) Here I am engraving its engraving,’ is the utterance of Jehovah of armies, ‘and I will take away the error of that land in one day.’ (temple and priesthood purification completion symbol as temple cleaned (Isa66:6; Zech3:4-5) and accounted; God ensures the recognition of that stone’s “engraving” meaning and irreversibility of it’s purpose to complete the temple and Messianic Kingdom;); 

Meaning God is making a final GUARANTEED Temple and Kingdom completion FINAL worldwide announcement; THIS is the end cycle.

> It is what the GB don’t say that is alarming, about globerlisation for one. I
> have mentioned that to a few JW, and they say if its not in the WT I don’t
> believe it, and the WT would let us know. Sad isn’t it.

Yes because rampant globalism in just about every element of “power and authority” formerly in national hands, is now in, or going into, supra-national control, is of course all evidence of 8t King developments we should be telling the world about CONNECTING plainly seen globalization as the forming basis of 8th King power. And by that engineered ignorance, JWs have fallen way behind actual Bible prophecy activating at Daniel 11:30-32 in 1990 UN 3rd placement events; (Eph5:17);

Who can ignore the global financial mess of the national powers? It applies directly to the set-up of Egypt “King South” national financial power transfer of Daniel 11:42-43, conveniently applied to a bankrupted USSR as some King of the Global Gold; That means a national financial 8K coup, plainly seen in 100s of trillion in unfunded liabilities and debts in national realms is ALREADY aiding the activation of Daniel 11:42-43 very soon. And that must be a first development that may well extend into Rev17:11-18 final national sovereign deposition given into 8t King globalist final zenith of ascension. and all that national “gathering” of former national power into globalized finance and globalized sovereignty is the driving force behind Rev16:13-16 culminating in the process parallel with those 8K globalist developments.

So it is in 8K interests, carried out by 8K Bethel, to minimize and or ignore all this globalization news.

> I feel very sad, but glad in a way, that I do know these things, but sad as I
> feel my faith my religion has been riped away from me.

It will be given back though. (Zech3:1-9; Mal3:1-5, 18) And we are about to actually see the full Kingdom arrive forever, and nothing human can compare to a divine perfect actual Kingdom DIRECT guidance, no more human corruption allowed to experiment with.

> thanks will go over this more. keep strong brother, you have come A long way,
> and we used to get into arguments on this a few years ago, if you recall I was
> abcdefg, great to have someone that I can talk to that is honest enough to
> come forward, and I am sure you have helped many JW that have doubts.

Well there is proof in the power of actual truth to unite rather than to divide, as was the case with me defending a corrupted leadership, corrupting the whole “mass” gradually (Rev8:10-12); LOL, yes this blows my mind you are Noahsday, LOL, I think you hit some nerves in me, and yet I learned to try to control meanness and recall other people also read the posts, LOL LOL!!!! And of course I have nothing against JWs, I know they are being misled and targeted. But as we see GB inspired confusions aid divisions at global scale, they are purposeful stumblers. Sorry when I got snippy, I apologize. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!

Well I am glad also my web ministry aided my research by access to alternative news and research and eventually, after 14 months full time (starting 2/2011), I had to pray to God for a signal as to whether the GB had gone bad. Why I asked, were they ignoring plain “signs” of Luke21:25-28 now apparent from secular research in mass quantities? It was hard to admit and accept, but actually easy to see in evidence, I was just sort of like had a rug pulled out from under me, in trust of man, rather than focus on Christ unto God , rather than any men; Well in fact God opened up so much, the final awareness of that 2011-2012 stage was there is no actual additional “body” in the Bible, ONLY the “body of the Christ” actually has assigned and appointed divine authority and are as well under judgment and great responsibility in carrying out that task – to highlight, not demote, undeserved kindness and Christ’s sacrificial reality of God’s provision making it ALL possible.

In effect the very existence of an “add-on” additional “body” in the GB, that needed to be rationalized, inferred and applied by logic rather than direct Biblical description, is naturally a “body” “set in opposition” in it’s very existence in supreme claims; Thus the GB is a bad development from the getgo. JWs, in fact all true Christianity, from Christ himself, to others in his body, is driven by individuals “set in their place” ‘some as this and that and the other thing’ in the body of the Christ that guided the ministry by individual effort representing the whole body of Christ, until the 1976 GB coup installed “committee” guidance which could be controlled at first factionally, and could slip under a veneer of authenticity that God and Christ developed in Russell, JR, Knorr and Fred Franz individually (but as part pf Christ’s body) as a reality of truth – now subverted by a committee act. That it has also become a self-appointed stranglehold, and of actually secular “board of director” origins, and UN allied, only makes the case stronger this “body” is actually now the full blown “man of lawlessness” center of operations as the “evil slave” “body” representative “IN the temple”, NOT the “body of the Christ” reps, but the diametric opposite – the Devil’s “son of destruction” body. And that was the real intent from inception of the GB concept and deception.

But it took enough years of Daniel 8:12 “gradually given over” JW development of real subversions to now be undeniable in trends, dubious alliances, cover up, lies, and killing policies – all Dan11:32a “smooth word” covered up. Like Judas, they eventually expose themselves PRIOR to temple judgment. (John12:6);

> Also on leaving if one looks at Christ council on the 7 congregations he does
> not say to leave but judges them and also tells them to remain faithful until
> his return, that their are some that are of good faith among the wicked.
>
> Regards aaaaaa

Yes, Revelation 2:2 is Christ’s FIRST commendation:

(Revelation 2:1-2) “To the angel of the congregation in Ephesus write: These are the things that he says who holds the seven stars in his right hand, he who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands, 2 ‘I know your deeds, and your labor and endurance, and that you cannot bear bad men, and that you put those to the test who say they are apostles, but they are not, and you found them liars.

Unfortunately, we have NOT put the GB to the test and got rid of them, they now run and own Bethel by corrupted WTS factional control as well. The only way to get rid of them is by desolations and God and Christ’s purge.

And too, Revelation and Rev2-3 is written AFTER the Christians fled Jerusalem upon Matt24:15 and Luke 21:20 directives of God’s Son; God’s Son does not mince words, or mess around, Christ MEANS what he is saying when a “disgusting thing” is standing were it ought not be as Bethel UN NGO – WITH direct reference to Daniel’s prophecy to be read “with discernment” which discernment is meaning the modern Daniel 11:31b “place the disgusting thing” paralleling Daniel 8:13 “transgression causing desolation”, which desolation cause and meaning is the UN NGO; The UN NGO WILL cause a JW desolation to Jeremiah Lamentations proportions, plain and simple.;  So I cannot tell you, of course, what to do, but know the org IS in the hands of “son of destruction” type betrayers and elusive spiritual killers. Come desolation “invasion” time, you MUST be careful and you must be aware they plan to herd JWs in as many cases as they can, into FEMA hands (in the US).

You MUST pray on the matter. The assault is near. That I will tell you.

So Christ’s admonition in Revelation 2-3 was not prior to a temple desolation as was Matt24:15, but after, with no desolation coming again until 1918 (and NOT for UN sins), as is NOT the case NOW, we have a desolation coming very soon for explicit UN spiritual adultery and treason against God, Christ, and their Kingdom power. THAT is a very very serious REALITY. NOW we are approaching a temple desolation GIVEN BY GOD (Dan8:13) into 8th King hands for the UN NGO “transgression causing desolation” from the UN NGO source 8th King, as per Dan8:13 REAL meaning. (For a timed period) I hope that makes sense. JWs are NOW in that REAL danger as per MOL planning, sins, and positioning for at least 37 prior years in the JW org. (Rev8:12); They are planning to KILL and capture JWs and destroy the ministry; THAT is what the Bethel apostasy is, already a spiritual desolation ready to be made literal.

From FDS article at templelijah site:

“”

As an example, as per The Watchtower 11/15/2013 article “SEVEN SHEPHERDS, EIGHT DUKES—WHAT THEY MEAN FOR US TODAY” pg. 20; par. 17, this is the kind of cultured JW trust and organizational idolatry being promoted explicitly now, that indicates Bethel is promoting more set-up and means of dubious direction “at the proper time” to mislead JWs physically into 8th King hands in the coming final 8th King world war and tribulatory period to erupt quickly as the context of the temple judgment and desolation:

The [8th King] Watchtower 11/15/2013 statement:

Watchtower quote:

“”Elders who are reading this article can draw some useful conclusions from the account we have just considered:…

[And sandwiched into the admonishment:]

(3) At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not. “”

Meaning Bethel 8th King planners are certain of the arrival of “at that time”, and many “lifesaving directions” may appear naturally foolish, insane, dubious, dangerous and or foreboding, but JWs are to dismiss any faith in Jehovah and Christ, and any gut feelings of treachery or danger, and blindly follow duped and impostor elders, taking 8th King Bethel “instructions”, like angels of God, as if Bethel knows the guaranteed “lifesaving” outcome of all it’s “lifesaving direction”; THIS is already ludicrous, impractical, treacherously strategic and unsound “instruction”;


That particular Watchtower example of Daniel 11:32, 8th King directed “smooth words” re-emphasizes the apostate Bethel theme of subservience and faith towards the JW organization, not God or Christ with his “twelve legions of angels”, by use of JW organizational “those taking the lead” to “obey” in times of emergency certain to develop “soon”, “at that time” as Bethel’s collusion gives them 8th King future planning information;

“”

So, you have to be careful. The org is NOT what it claims to be any longer. In fact NEVER should an “organization” make such claims lifting itself over the “body of the Christ” by duplicitous applications.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s