The Hopeful Truth of the “Everlasting Good News”
Jesus already foretold that human beings would not even complete the “circuit of the cities of Israel” much less all the cities in any nation much less all the cities of the world, the “global circuit”.
(Matthew 10:23) When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives.
But his angels can as he completes his own ministry to the stated extent here.
(Revelation 14:6-7) And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: “FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.”
Had God’s purpose been different Christ would have liked to have completed the global “good news” through Israel the original covenanted national vessel. But due to the nation placing less than faithful men in their leadership capacity things did not occur like that.
(1 Corinthians 2:6-10) 6 Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing. 7 But we speak God’s wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory. 8 This [wisdom] not one of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known [it] they would not have impaled the glorious Lord. 9 But just as it is written: “Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, neither have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God.
And as the apostles spread the “good news” as an unfolding Kingdom mission to do so as directed by Christ, not religion, Christendom could have been the means by which the “good news” was made known with power to all mankind. But as it turns out the history of religion is a history of “bad news”. Now we can read this scripture in its context.
(Matthew 10:22-23) And you will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives.
Now it is true the way of love and the spirit of the truth in all honesty does not harmonize with the ways the kingdoms of this world operate, there would be conflict in the command to “obey God rather than men”. And there are indeed evil people inhabiting Earth for a while longer who are not going to cooperate with beneficial laws of God as emulated and taught by Christ, they will resist and at times destroy people and things contrary to their hurtful nature. And we have much religious conducted hypocrisy making the matter worse.
(Matthew 7:21-23) 21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness.
Thus religion itself is not divine and there is no guarantees in it, it just pays well to make those claims we find out because it draws many people into the religious web whose objective was to connect with their spiritual need and learn more about God to worship Him.
Therefore, as an example we known now, with Christendom’s religion and behavioral record on Earth, unfortunately, it is not due to Christ’s name that many in the quest to be Christians are hated and despised by the common man of the world in certain cases.
(2 Peter 2:1-3) However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. 2 Furthermore, many will follow their acts of loose conduct, and on account of these the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, with covetousness they will exploit you with counterfeit words. But as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering.
Now just as the falling away of Israel was turned into good news for the gentile nations.
(Romans 11:15) For if the casting of them away means reconciliation for the world, what will the receiving of them mean but life from the dead?
God uses apostate fallout situations and criminal lawless organizations using His own name as the shill for their con, to do something very good and beneficial instead. In fact, the failure of religions to complete the good news publication and to keep the covenant and the law of God means God understands this dilemma, and in all fairness God must now turn the tables on this bad situation which will not change and use it for the benefit of those he KNOWS want to worship him but have been misled, disgusted, stumbled or became doubtful due to all these negative developments in the world and in religion.
That is the requirement always has been that in the Adamic age the good news will go global. BUT, it will take Kingdom Angels in the last prophetic period to accomplish this. That is Christ, by his holy and indomitable angels WILL complete his own ministry. And thus the completion of Christ’s ministry “in the midst of his enemies” will transcend everything physical like religion it being human, and human beings, and be accomplished as the first mission of his arrival.
Now for further proof, the apostate failure of Jehovah’s witnesses “leaving the holy covenant” for instead “true religion” which again corrupted into many idolatries based on men lifting themselves up for the worship due God Almighty in the mediatorial authority position due only to Jesus Christ, this horrible lawless development is further proof religion is not required to worship God or especially for his salvation through Jesus Christ’s PERFECT BLOOD alone.
As “bad news” as Jehovah’s witnesses and their Neo-Papal Governing Body and apostatized lawless organization are, the “good news” is this final example of the failure of human attempts at policing the “worship of God” is actually great news.
- The final apostasy prophecy of God is fulfilling among Jehovah’s witnesses (Dan11:30-35; Dan8:11-14; Zech3; 2Thess2:1-12) to try to sever and discredit the last known advancement of prophecy, and to impede the final summary of the whole prophecy which is sure to come anyways, to the fullest foreknown degree ever known to mankind:
(Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.
- The entire final “time of the end” period, which will start with the epic apostate downfall of Jehovah’s witnesses (Dan8:13; Rev8) into a final failed false-prophecy context and its ministerial illegal cancellation, is open for the most flexible, divinely guaranteed and globally comprehensive salvation beyond imaginable. (Rev14:6-8);
- It means God is NOT judging human beings by means of narrow religious precepts, but by Jesus Christ at personal level to every human of planet Earth, guaranteed—with no “end of the world” to manifest, but instead the world government final “8th King” rival. (Rev13:3; Rev17:8-18; Dan7:26; Dan8:25; Dan11:44-45; Dan12:11; Dan2:31-45)
- It means the final prophetic sequential time mapped periods of Daniel 8:14, Revelation 11:3, and Daniel 12:11, of the future, will become known as the final season of open salvation guaranteed which will become ascertainable to anyone paying attention over several final years. (at the most personal non-religious level); What will manifest, in this time, is the final Kingdom Proclamation for the Messianic Kingdom completing arrival of Christ in his “second coming” for 1260 days—and that coming to Earth is to also complete his own ministry by angels globally.
- And because the future 1260 days “little scroll” prophecy summary and its final declarations of God’s Kingdom will also not reach the entire global scope of all human beings of planet Earth as in Matthew 10:23 “until the Son of man arrives”, Christ will complete that ministry in person, as the Immortal Mighty God with legions upon legions of holy angels. And that will manifest during the whole Daniel 12:11 final period conclusion of 1290 days for the global sheep gathering and ANYONE willing can accept that offer as it is guaranteed to be given to every living human being directly, at the most personal level of appeal and awareness, one on one with Jesus Christ HIMSELF and his holy Kingdom Angels!
No we can examine the devolution of Jehovah’s Christian witnesses as their self-appointed apostate “Korah” lords and kings leaders, and their profaned ministry and their terminally corrupted organization attempted to replace the “free gift” of God with their blasphemous man-invented private corporate ‘legal system’.
- The Jehovah’s witnesses religion and its leadership, having thrown God and Christ into the gutter, have instead attempted to draw the worship of humans to their own apostate man-made organ-ization and corporation.
- Jehovah’s witnesses have set up for human worship their own corporate leaders, their leader’s own UN NGO wildbeast idol, their own corporate covenant requirements, their own corporation, with the illegal, coerced, and enforced, sinner-made obedience requirement.
- Jehovah’s witnesses have globally claimed salvation is to be based on the human worship, service and wealth given to their own apostate human leaders, their apostate ministry, their apostatized man-corrupted laws and for people “in the temple” to actively promote many illegal and destructive polices for control of the sheep of Christ, God’s people of Earth and to reproach God Almighty and His final prophecy validity before all the world and onto the minds and hearts of all people they could cast this bloody-mud upon.
The Good News is, it means God has to send Christ to complete the ministry in his own time as co-developing with “8th King” world government, and he will use the basis of his own merit and sacrificial atonement for the world he has purchased, as being the Christ Messiah sent from, and as the foremost worshiper before, God Almighty.
That is why he knows the hearts of human beings and the potential in the hearts in all those who are not knowing all this. Christ knows that the best of earthly and spiritual conditions are coming under his rule then beginning to manifest in its first mission of the gathering of the global sheep (Matt24:31; Rev14:6-7,14-16, Matt25:31-40), so that anyone who could become agreeable once they know all this “good news” (Rom2:12-16), must be saved and made aware in the time of Revelation 14:6-7 of this “everlasting good news” truth.
In the meantime many who do know this by faith in God through Christ will be informed of all the prophecy reality after Jehovah’s witnesses final apostasy is deposed by God as the temple judgment cycle of the future.
(Revelation 8:1-7) And when he opened the seventh seal, a silence occurred in heaven for about a half hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels that stand before God, and seven trumpets were given them. 3 And another angel arrived and stood at the altar, having a golden incense vessel; and a large quantity of incense was given him to offer it with the prayers of all the holy ones upon the golden altar that was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense ascended from the hand of the angel with the prayers of the holy ones before God. 5 But right away the angel took the incense vessel, and he filled it with some of the fire of the altar and hurled it to the earth. And thunders occurred and voices and lightnings and an earthquake. 6 And the seven angels with the seven trumpets prepared to blow them. 7 And the first one blew his trumpet. And there occurred a hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was hurled to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up, and a third of the trees was burned up, and all the green vegetation was burned up.
(Daniel 8:13-14) And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking, and another holy one proceeded to say to the particular one who was speaking: “How long will the vision be of the constant [feature] and of the transgression causing desolation, to make both [the] holy place and [the] army things to trample on?” 14 So he said to me: “Until two thousand three hundred evenings [and] mornings; and [the] holy place will certainly be brought into its right condition.”
(Zechariah 3:1-9) And he proceeded to show me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of Jehovah, and Satan standing at his right hand in order to resist him. 2 Then [the angel of] Jehovah said to Satan: “Jehovah rebuke you, O Satan, yes, Jehovah rebuke you, he who is choosing Jerusalem! Is this one not a log snatched out of the fire?” 3 Now as for Joshua, he happened to be clothed in befouled garments and standing before the angel. 4 Then he answered and said to those standing before him: “Remove the befouled garments from upon him.” And he went on to say to him: “See, I have caused your error to pass away from upon you, and there is a clothing of you with robes of state.” 5 At that I said: “Let them put a clean turban upon his head.” And they proceeded to put the clean turban upon his head and to clothe him with garments; and the angel of Jehovah was standing by. 6 And the angel of Jehovah began to bear witness to Joshua, saying: 7 “This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘If it is in my ways that you will walk, and if it is my obligation that you will keep, then also it will be you that will judge my house and also keep my courtyards; and I shall certainly give you free access among these who are standing by.’ 8 “‘Hear, please, O Joshua the high priest, you and your companions who are sitting before you, for they are men [serving] as portents; for here I am bringing in my servant Sprout! 9 For, look! the stone that I have put before Joshua! Upon the one stone there are seven eyes. Here I am engraving its engraving,’ is the utterance of Jehovah of armies, ‘and I will take away the error of that land in one day.’
THAT is what is coming on the apostate Jehovah’s witnesses “temple”.
(1 Peter 4:17) For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.